Monday, December 12, 2011

That Fighting Spirit

I have to admit, when you're this ticked off about a play and you're making a billion dollars and married to the richest model on earth, I'm going to love you. Now some will say Brady was a brat for yelling at his young receiver for allowing a Redskins defensive player for undercutting him on the route, but you know what? I am soooooo happy to have and see someone who gives a flying fig about the outcome of a game. Sometimes we all take things for granted. And I know maybe if I had three super bowl rings and it was a forgone conclusion that I would be elected first try into the NFL Hall of Fame, I may have said, "Screw it....our defense blows, I'm taking it easy for the rest of the season". Not Tom Brady. And do I agree with him blaming Underwood for not catching the ball- no I don't. Plain and simple it was a crappy decision to throw the ball, and an even worse pass. But keep that intensity Tommy, the team needs to see you care and that you haven't checked out. And kuddos for Bill O'Brien for yelling back at Brady-he's a player and needs to be coached no matter how many wins he has. I kinda wish I was this intense about anything in my life right now. Well I kinda am, watching football. Here's to the upcoming Post season. I don't think my poor Pats have a chance in hell of making it beyond their bye week, but you know what, Play the hell out of the rest of your schedule and I'll love you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment