Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May We Talk About Your Dark Side?

I have not blogged in ages, and more to do with time, and honestly inspiration.  I still have time issues, so without further ado I send you a link to another blog (thank you "Victorian Swag") for saying exactly what I thought after seeing "The Avengers".  Mr. Tom Hiddleston you were wonderful in "Thor" bringing life to what really could have been a flat character, you were heartbreaking as Freddie (and quite the cad) in "The Deep Blue Sea", and in "The Avengers" well you were simply a most excellent villain.  I enjoyed you in "Midnight in Paris" too, but really a small role, not ample enough screen time for your charm. So cheers to my new favorite Brit...can't wait to see him tackle Henry V on the BBC....

Victorian Swag: May We Talk About Your Dark Side?: ( Villainous Monologue!) "I am Loki of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose."   So you are Mr. Hiddleston.  Glorious purpo...

No comments:

Post a Comment